1856 Half Eagle PCGS AU53 $5
1856 Half Eagle has been graded AU53 by PCGS. This Philadelphia minted coin has a yellow gold skin with an orange undertone. It has a low mintage of just 197,990 coins ever produced.
|1856 Half Eagle|
|Obverse Designer||Christian Gobrecht|
|Reverse Designer||Christian Gobrecht|
- We have been shipping numismatic items for over 10 years. We make sure your package will arrive safe and secure.
- Every package is verified and counted under our camera system and are carefully boxed up and a shipping label is all added under camera.
- Due to excessive weight, some items may not be available for international shipping.
- We ship most items the same business day payment received.
- All items will be shipped USPS Priority Mail or FedEx with Signature Required. Packages under $249 will have Signature Required waived.
- All packages are fully insured until signed for at their destination.
- Once a tracking number has been created a copy of the invoice and tracking number will be emailed to your email.
- We accept all major credit cards through our secure online portal powered by Authorize.net
- Due to the nature of the items we sell, ALL information on the Credit Cards must match exactly to pass security filters.
- We do offer a discount on items over $500 if paid by check or wire. Please contact James@ThePhoenixGoldCorp.com for more information regarding this.
- We offer a 7 day 100% money back or replacement guarantee.
- Buyer is responsible for returning the package.
- Please contact us within the 7 days via email websales@ThePhenixGoldCorp.com or by phone (813) 963-2434.
The Phoenix Gold Corporation strives to provide the finest numismatic products at the best possible prices. Our goal is 100% satisfaction, and to build lasting business relationships with our customers. In order to achieve the high degree of satisfaction our customers have come to expect, we will answer your questions and ship your items as quickly and efficiently as possible.