1921 Cull Morgan Dollars are the Most Affordable Morgan Dollar
The 1921 Cull Dollar comes with a lot more meat on the bone that the Pre 1921 culls. Mostly just improperly cleaned, scratched or damage. Most have XF / AU detail but still a cull.
All about the 1921 Morgan
The 1921 Silver Morgan Dollar is the final year of issue for the Morgan Dollar. Like the 1878 to 1904 Morgan Dollars, this coin was also designed by George T Morgan. George was an English immigrant who came to The United States in 1876. There was a large mintage of coins in each of the 3 mints, Philadelphia (44,690,000), Denver (20,345,000), and San Francisco (21,695,000) however that allows them to be priced below a 1904 and Prior Morgan Dollar. One of the cool things about the 1921 Silver coin is that this is the first and only time a Morgan Dollar was minted at the Denver Mint. The 1921 Silver Dollar design was slightly different than the prior years with a few slight refinements that were used for that one year only and it was also produced with completely different hubs than the earlier years.
This is the perfect coin to add to your portfolio if you want the allure Morgan Dollar but do not want to pay the high premium of the Pre 1921’s, then this is the coin for you.
|Value||1 US Dollar|
|Mass||26.73G (412 1/2gr)|
|Diameter||38.1 mm (1.5 in)|
|Year of Minting||1921|
|Designer||George T Morgan|
|Rev Design||Eagle Clasping arrow
and olive branch
We offer our 1921 Morgans in the following conditions:
Learn all about the complete history of the 1921 Morgan Dollars
- We have been shipping numismatic items for over 10 years. We make sure your package will arrive safe and secure.
- Every package is verified and counted under our camera system and are carefully boxed up and a shipping label is all added under camera.
- Due to excessive weight, some items may not be available for international shipping.
- We ship most items the same business day payment received.
- All items will be shipped USPS Priority Mail or FedEx with Signature Required. Packages under $249 will have Signature Required waived.
- All packages are fully insured until signed for at their destination.
- Once a tracking number has been created a copy of the invoice and tracking number will be emailed to your email.
- We accept all major credit cards through our secure online portal powered by Authorize.net
- Due to the nature of the items we sell, ALL information on the Credit Cards must match exactly to pass security filters.
- We do offer a discount on items over $500 if paid by check or wire. Please contact James@ThePhoenixGoldCorp.com for more information regarding this.
- We offer a 7 day 100% money back or replacement guarantee.
- Buyer is responsible for returning the package.
- Please contact us within the 7 days via email websales@ThePhenixGoldCorp.com or by phone (813) 963-2434.
The Phoenix Gold Corporation strives to provide the finest numismatic products at the best possible prices. Our goal is 100% satisfaction, and to build lasting business relationships with our customers. In order to achieve the high degree of satisfaction our customers have come to expect, we will answer your questions and ship your items as quickly and efficiently as possible.