Peace Silver Cull Dollar
The Peace Silver Cull Dollar is a United States minted silver dollar with mintage dates of 1921 through 1928, 1934 and 1935. The Silver Peace dollar is the US Coin design that was released following the Silver Morgan Dollar and is also the last Silver dollar that the United States Mint had intended for circulation. The obverse displays the head and neck of the Goddess of Liberty bearing a spiked. The reverse depicts the commonly used bald eagle, but rather than standing with its wings outstretched, it is perched atop a mountain.
The Lady Liberty Peace Dollar was minted in three different mints; Philadelphia, Denver, and San Francisco. Philadelphia minted 111,230,179 total coins, which far more than the other locations. By year, the 1922 (51,737,000) and the 1923 (30,800,000) Peace Dollars had the largest two mintages at the Philadelphia mint. In comparison, the 1924 (11,811,000) and 1925 (10,198,000) Philadelphia minted dates are still considered common, but had a much smaller mintage which results in trading at larger premiums in some grades. Nearly all of the Denver and San Francisco minted Peace Dollars had smaller mintages than Philadelphia examples.
|Silver||.77344 Troy Oz|
|Designer||Anthony de Francisci|
- We have been shipping numismatic items for over 10 years. We make sure your package will arrive safe and secure.
- Every package is verified and counted under our camera system and are carefully boxed up and a shipping label is all added under camera.
- Due to excessive weight, some items may not be available for international shipping.
- We ship most items the same business day payment received.
- All items will be shipped USPS Priority Mail or FedEx with Signature Required. Packages under $249 will have Signature Required waived.
- All packages are fully insured until signed for at their destination.
- Once a tracking number has been created a copy of the invoice and tracking number will be emailed to your email.
- We accept all major credit cards through our secure online portal powered by Authorize.net
- Due to the nature of the items we sell, ALL information on the Credit Cards must match exactly to pass security filters.
- We do offer a discount on items over $500 if paid by check or wire. Please contact James@ThePhoenixGoldCorp.com for more information regarding this.
- We offer a 7 day 100% money back or replacement guarantee.
- Buyer is responsible for returning the package.
- Please contact us within the 7 days via email websales@ThePhenixGoldCorp.com or by phone (813) 963-2434.
The Phoenix Gold Corporation strives to provide the finest numismatic products at the best possible prices. Our goal is 100% satisfaction, and to build lasting business relationships with our customers. In order to achieve the high degree of satisfaction our customers have come to expect, we will answer your questions and ship your items as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Our customer support is available via phone Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm EST by calling (813) 963-2434. Emails sent to websales@ThePhoenixGoldCorp.com are received regularly and should receive a response within 24 hours.
- Here is our list of other ways to contact us